Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thrifted Muppet Treasure Island Fitted Sheet

So I have been watching tons of video tutorials by Whitney Edwards on her youtube.com channel aglanceatmyworld aka Whitney Sews.  Anyway, she does alot of things out of thrifted vintage sheets, so I recently picked some up at my local Goodwill store.  I found a twin size Muppet Treasure Island fitted sheet, and before I do anything with it I'd like to find out first of all, if it is a collector's item someone might want, and if so I will leave it intact.  And/or how to take out the elastic without wasting much of the fabric itself.  I have googled myself into a corner and can't find a single thing about this sheet online....anywhere.  Not even google images or even on a Muppet collector's item website.  Anyway should anyone who sees this know anything about it, please let me know.  Otherwise I'll give an update in the very near future.




5/4/2011 Ashley Holland

2 comments:

  1. I get to be your first follower!

    I'm thinking you should post pictures of stuff you've done in the past. That would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. Then it wouldn't look so empty. I'll do that.

    ReplyDelete