Friday, June 10, 2011

Polymer Covered Bottles

Wow! It wasn't until I was actually bringing these downstairs to photograph them that I realized how OLD they are.  The following pics are of some coins jars I made out of upcycled Starbucks Frappuccino bottles.  I made these in 2004.  Like I said....OLD!  Here they are:

Quarters

Dimes
Nickels. 
By the time I got to this one, I felt like making it look like something.  For some reason mint chocolate chip ice cream came to mind.
Pennies.
This one is the first one I made.  Before I got the idea to make coins jars.
This one I made for Preston as a house warming gift when he moved into the Cumberland a few years ago.  It had some bamboo in it but they died.  :(

Well I am most certainly enjoying getting to share my projects.  I have to admit I have not done anything recently except for a painting that Preston says I should call Ketchup and Mustard (in a French accent).  Haha!  I might show a pic of that in a later post.  If I decide not to spray paint over it.

Ashley Holland 6/10/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment